I expect everyone to "Do Your BEST".
YOU are responsible for your success!
To be successful in this class:
- Come to class on time.
- Turn your homework into the tray before the tardy bell rings or before the on-line deadline.
- Begin the assignment on the board as soon as you are seated.
- Bring your journal (composition book), and a pencil everyday.
- Check the board for any homework assignments that are coming up.
- Listen to instructions.
- Do not talk out of turn. Be considerate of others.
- Remain in your seat until class is dismissed.
When writing, you are to use complete sentences and appropriate grammar. An important part of Science is communicating and you must make your meaning clear. We will be using a lot of new terms and you will be expected to know and use these terms.
I expect each of you to act like responsible young adults and keep an open, inquiring mind.